[Libs-Or] Instruction Get Together - Save the Date! July 24th at OSU Libraries

Nichols, Jane Jane.Nichols at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jul 2 08:38:19 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

You are invited to join OSU librarians for our Instruction Get Together day on Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 9am-4pm at The Valley Library in Corvallis.

What’s Instruction Get Together? It’s our semi-regular get together to grow our knowledge, skills, and selves as instructors. It’s a low-key, fun, and informative time to come together and exchange ideas.

As the schedule develops, we will share updates. Have a great idea? Feel welcome to share at the link below.

Ready to RSVP? Please do so by completing this form by July 16th 5 pm: https://forms.gle/RxD3UrbnWvU65gnm9

Thank you!

Jane Nichols

Jane Nichols, MLIS
Head, Teaching & Engagement Department
Associate Professor
Oregon State University Libraries & Press
jane.nichols at oregonstate.edu
541.737.7269
My pronouns are she, hers, her
Land acknowledgement: Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR is located within the traditional homelands of the Mary's River or Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya etc. Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations in Western Oregon. Today, living descendants of these people are a part of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Community of Oregon (https://www.grandronde.org<https://www.grandronde.org/>) and the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Indians (https://ctsi.nsn.us<https://ctsi.nsn.us/>).