[Libs-Or] job posting Oregon State University
Du Tell, Debbie
Debbie.DuTell at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jul 2 15:50:35 PDT 2019
The Acquisitions unit at Oregon State University Libraries and Press is looking for someone to join a fast-paced, hardworking team where providing a high standard of quality customer service is expected at all times. If you are someone who enjoys working with customers, making purchases, has strong communication skills, enjoys problem solving, and meets the minimum qualifications, then you may be the perfect fit in the Library Technician 3 position.
Some of the key minimum required qualifications include:
· Minimum of two-years’ experience using OCLC, Primo, and Alma ILS to create and manage Alma records.
· Hands-on experience of Microsoft Suite and/or document sharing suites (i.e. Google Suite, Box, etc.).
· Experience working in a consortium library.
· One-year of experience directing, training and reviewing of student workers’ responsibilities.
· Experience leading projects.
OSU offers great benefits for their employees. The monthly salary for this union-supported position is limited to the range of $2825 -$4259. Starting salary is commensurate with experience, and is not negotiable outside of the noted range.
To apply, please visit: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/79529 Posting number: P02272CT
Applications will be accepted through July 26, 2019. Full consideration date (when we will start reviewing applications) is July 19, 2019.
OSU is an AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled.
Please excuse the cross-posting.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or