[Libs-Or] Community Librarian opening at Deschutes Public Library

Lynne Mildenstein lynnem at dpls.lib.or.us
Thu Jul 11 16:08:43 PDT 2019

Are you enthusiastic and have great ideas about the future of outreach and youth services in public libraries?  Do you value community engagement?  Have you been looking for an active, dynamic public library team?  Then we're looking for YOU.  Deschutes Public Library is recruiting for a Community Librarian<https://www.deschuteslibrary.org/about/employment/> to chiefly serve our Redmond Library youth populations with some additional duties at other library locations.

Our Community Librarians provide a wide-range of professional library services from frequent and numerous outreach activities to direct customer service such as delivering storytimes and after school programs, providing outreach to local area schools, nurturing partnerships with community organizations that serve youth and families, and contributing to customer service desk support.

To apply visit, Deschutes Public Library<https://www.deschuteslibrary.org/> and discover if Central Oregon<https://visitcentraloregon.com/> and Redmond Oregon<https://www.ci.redmond.or.us/> is the right place for you.
Lynne Mildenstein
Assistant Director
Deschutes Public Library
(541) 312-1028
lynnem at deschuteslibrary.org<mailto:lynnem at deschuteslibrary.org>
http://www.deschuteslibrary.org<http://www.deschuteslibrary.org/>

[Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services Logo]