[Libs-Or] Call for Proposals: ACRL-Oregon Webinar Series

Meredith Farkas meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
Mon Jul 15 15:14:50 PDT 2019

Hello PNW Librarians! Just a friendly reminder that ACRL-Oregon is seeking
presenters for our new free webinar series on topics relevant to library
workers. If you'd like to share your knowledge and ideas or facilitate a
discussion, please fill out our call for proposals form
<https://forms.gle/wNfi76fRBDxv7Dbz5>! This is a great opportunity to get
your feet wet presenting and to connect with other local library workers
who are interested in the topic(s) you're passionate about. Thanks for
considering!

Best wishes,
Meredith Farkas
ACRL-Oregon President

ACRL-Oregon has begun offering free webinars on topics relevant to academic