[Libs-Or] Scheduling Software

Adam Carlson Adam.Carlson at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Mon Jul 22 10:41:54 PDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

We are looking at purchasing or signing up for cloud based scheduling software and I am wondering if anyone out there has any thoughts on companies they've worked with. What are companies you've used? What have you liked? What have you disliked? We're just starting to look at options. We are a medium sized public library with 22 employees and 3 departments that would need scheduling. We are looking to have schedules both for shift times and for assigned jobs during shift times (i.e. checkout, check-in, etc.). We are also interested in any options that may integrate well with project/task tracking/management options like Trello or Asana.

Companies that have come up as potential options are...

Planday
Deputy
Jobber
Findmyshift
OpenSimSim
Sling
WhenToWork
Homebase
Snap Schedule
When I Work
ScheduleBase

Any feedback you have on these companies or any others you've liked would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Adam Carlson
Circulation Supervisor
McMinnville Public Library