[Libs-Or] Instruction Get Together Schedule for July 24th at OSU Libraries

Nichols, Jane Jane.Nichols at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jul 22 19:53:24 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

On Wednesday July 24, 2019, 9am-4pm at The Valley Library in Corvallis OSU librarians will host Instruction Get Together day. Attached is our schedule with links to driving directions and parking.

What’s Instruction Get Together? It’s our semi-regular free, get together to grow our knowledge, skills, and selves as instructors. It’s a low-key, fun, and informative time to come together and exchange ideas. It will take place in The Valley Library Autzen Classroom. Driving directions and parking info is here: https://library.oregonstate.edu/visit

We ask folks RSVP so we know how much food to order: https://forms.gle/RxD3UrbnWvU65gnm9

Plan to attend the Wikipedia conversation? Read the attached article 'Posing the Wikipedia Problem'!

Thank you!

Jane Nichols

Jane Nichols, MLIS
Head, Teaching & Engagement Department
Associate Professor
Oregon State University Libraries & Press
jane.nichols at oregonstate.edu
541.737.7269
My pronouns are she, hers, her
Land acknowledgement: Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR is located within the traditional homelands of the Mary's River or Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya etc. Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations in Western Oregon. Today, living descendants of these people are a part of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Community of Oregon (https://www.grandronde.org<https://www.grandronde.org/>) and the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Indians (https://ctsi.nsn.us<https://ctsi.nsn.us/>).