[Libs-Or] Call for Proposals: ACRL-Oregon Webinar Series

Meredith Farkas meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
Wed Jun 5 08:33:02 PDT 2019

ACRL-Oregon has begun offering free webinars on topics relevant to academic
library workers. These are usually hour-long online sessions (presentations
and facilitated discussions) that are moderated and supported by
ACRL-Oregon Board members and are presented via Zoom Web Conferencing.

We are currently seeking webinar presenters to share their knowledge,
ideas, and experiences between September 2019 and May 2020. If you are
interested in presenting as part of the webinar series, please fill out our
call for proposals form <https://forms.gle/wNfi76fRBDxv7Dbz5>. Please note
that you do not need to be a member of ACRL-Oregon in order to present.

Sessions will be recorded and made available via YouTube and on our
website.

You can view the archived webinars from our pilot on our website:
https://acrloregon.org/acrl-or-webinars/

Thank you for considering sharing your knowledge and experiences with
library workers in the Pacific Northwest!

Best wishes,
Meredith Farkas
ACRL-Oregon President

Meredith Farkas, Faculty Librarian, Library SAC Chair
Pronouns: she/her
Portland Community College Library, Sylvania Campus
971-722-4966
meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
www.pcc.edu/library