[Libs-Or] Position Announcement, Program Manager--Discovery and User Experience, Orbis Cascade Alliance

Michel, Stephanie michel at up.edu
Fri Jun 7 10:23:27 PDT 2019

**Please excuse cross postings**

Program Manager, Discovery and User Experience
The Orbis Cascade Alliance, a consortium serving 38 academic libraries in the Pacific Northwest, seeks a service-oriented Program Manager for Discovery and User Experience. The DUX program encompasses consortial work around discovery, usability, and accessibility. The incumbent will advance consortial efforts through collaboration with members, consortium staff, and external partners.

The Program Manager for DUX works to support our visionary consortial mission: "The Orbis Cascade Alliance pushes the boundaries of what is possible in libraries through strategic collaboration in the Pacific Northwest. To advance member institutions, we create and deliver innovative, sustainable, and essential library programs and resources." Following adoption of this mission statement, the Alliance has embarked on a new strategic plan. Through leadership in discovery, usability, and accessibility of Alliance platforms such as Ex Libris Primo, the DUX Program Manager will play a vital role in the strategic plan and the consortium's mission.

We seek candidates who are excited by the opportunity to generate collaboration and engagement among colleagues across the Pacific Northwest. The ideal candidate brings strong organizational skills, builds strong relationships, and has the ability to synthesize information and see the big picture.  We seek candidates who will enhance and support an inclusive, diverse work environment, and will bring cultural competence to the design and delivery of consortial services. Please see https://www.orbiscascade.org/program-manager-discovery-user-experience-2019/ for more information and to apply.

Stephanie Michel
Reference/Instruction Librarian
Clark Library
University of Portland