[Libs-Or] Registration is Now Open for the 2019 Library Marketing and Communications Conference

Sarah Stevenson sstevenson at georgefox.edu
Tue Jun 18 11:00:34 PDT 2019

LMCC19 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Registration for the 2019 Library Marketing and Communications Conference
<https://www.librarymarketingconference.org/Registration> is now open!

If you’re involved in marketing, communications, public relations, social
media, and outreach in academic, public, and special libraries, this is the
conference for you. Whether this is your first time at the conference or if
you’ve attended every year, you’ll have the chance to meet colleagues,
share ideas, and be inspired.

We hope you can join us November 13 and 14, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency St.
Louis at the Arch <https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/STLRS/G-LIBC>
for this unique event that celebrates our specialty and looks at what’s to
come. This conference has sold out in the past, so don't put off
registering.

If you have questions, please email with the subject line “LMCC19
Questions” to info at lmcconference.org