[Libs-Or] 2019 Call for Nominations: ACRL-OR Board

ACRLOR Communication acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
Thu Mar 7 08:19:05 PST 2019

Interested in meeting other fantastic academic librarians and serving the
academic library community in Oregon? Is there someone you know that would
be a shining addition to the ACRL-OR Board? Here is an opportunity to get
involved! The ACRL-OR Board is looking for candidates to run in our
upcoming spring elections.
The open positions are:

   -

   1 Vice-President/President Elect (3 year term)
   -

   2 Members-at-Large (2 year term)

View position descriptions and responsibilities
<http://acrloregon.org/position-descriptions/> for more information.
How to nominate:

To nominate yourself, a colleague, or an employee, submit our online
nomination form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTF5JI14_qGU3cW1OdWhwu4QkGBGWEg2qeT3yI0j4iCXiZsA/viewform>.
The nomination period will close on Tuesday, April 23rd.
Eligibility:

   -

   Vice-President/President Elect must be members of OLA and ACRL-Oregon
   and ACRL national
   -

   Member-at-Large candidates must be members of OLA and ACRL-Oregon

Questions?

Email Candise Branum (cbranum at ocom.edu), who is our current
Vice-President/President Elect, if you have any questions or concerns about
the open positions.

Thanks,

The ACRL-OR Nominating Committee

Candise Branum