[Libs-Or] looking for cordless/wireless barcode scanner recommendations

Dea Nowell dea at ucsld.org
Thu Mar 7 09:29:55 PST 2019

Good morning Oregon Library folks.  We have a couple of our smaller libraries looking to purchase a cordless barcode scanner.  There are so many options that it is a bit overwhelming so I'm looking for some recommendations from you all.  If you have purchased one that has worked well for you would you let me know what it is and what you really like about it?  Likewise, if you've purchased one that has not worked well for you would you let me know that as well, along with the things that didn't, or you felt didn't, work well?

Thanks in advance.
- Dea Nowell

[UCSLD_RGB]

Dea Nowell, Technical Services Manager
Umatilla County Special Library District
211 SW 1st Street
PO Box 1689
Pendleton OR  97801
(541) 966-0917