[Libs-Or] [EXTERNAL] Selecting an acoustic engineering firm

Carol McGeehon Carol.McGeehon at umpqua.edu
Fri Mar 8 07:55:55 PST 2019

I used Kerrie Standlee from DSA Acoustical Engineers, Inc. and was very satisfied with his report.  We asked for an acoustiscal review of an area in the tutoring section of our library and he was able to do acoustical readings and provide us with the results of his review.

You can contact him at 503-516-4298.