[Libs-Or] FamilySearch Affiliate Library questions

Anne Billeter annebilleteroregon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:21:07 PDT 2019

We are a Genealogy Library and have been a FamilySearch affiliate library
for some years.  We are thrilled that this is available to our 800+ members
(and to nonmembers who pay our modest daily use fee.)  We have not found
any negatives.  It is thrilling to be able to look at digitized records
that are not available for view without going to a FamilySearch affiliate
library or to a Family History Center.  Note that some digitized records
are still restricted (i.e. cannot be viewed at a FamilySearch affiliate
library.)  (The restrictions were placed by the original record owner, NOT
by FamilySearch.)

I would be happy to answer questions.

Anne Billeter
Library Director
Jackson County Genealogy Library rvgslibary.org
Rogue Valley Genealogical Society rvgsociety.org
3405 S. Pacific Hwy.
Medford, OR  97501
annebilleteroregon at gmail.com