[Libs-Or] REFORMA Oregon Chapter meeting
MartinB at wccls.org
Tue Mar 19 08:44:36 PDT 2019
THIS COMING SATURDAY!!!
The REFORMA Oregon Chapter is having its next meeting at the Driftwood Public Library in Lincoln City on Saturday, March 23, from 10 to 4.
This is a great time and space to share your experiences and learn from colleagues as well as to expand your network.
If you cannot attend the meeting and want to participate, you can do it from home using Zoom meeting:
OLA vmeeting is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: REFORMA Oregon Quarterly Meeting
Time: Mar 23, 2019 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+17207072699,,146551745# US Are there supposed to be two commas between the numbers?
+16465588656,,146551745# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 720 707 2699 US
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 146 551 745
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aexvhyIBal
No registration is needed, and it’s open to everyone! Hope to see you then
Lincoln City Restaurants, Lodging, and Points of Interest:
• Airbnb's in the area: https://bit.ly/2C6Sg9m
• Chinook Winds Casino Resort $144 https://www.chinookwindscasino.com/
• Palace Inn (Across the street from the library) $130 https://www.thepalaceinn.com/
• America's Best Inn and Suites $95 https://www.stayinns.com/…/americas-best-inn-suites-lincoln
• Inn at Lincoln City $130 https://www.innatlincolncity.com/
• Seagull Beachfront Motel $120 http://www.seagullmoteloregon.com/
• Captain Cook Inn $97 http://www.captaincookinn.com/
• Melo's Taqueria--by far the best tacos in town. Simple menu and delicious. $2 tacos. Call ahead ordering available. https://melos-taqueria.business.site/
• La Roca- local family run Mexican restaurant. https://www.zmenu.com/la-roca-lincoln-city-online-menu/
• The Grubs On- Ecclectic comfort food and excellent customer service. https://www.facebook.com/…/Co…/The-Grubs-On-446051112469645/
• And for the seafood lovers….Kyllo's Grill. https://www.kyllosseafoodandgrill.com/
• and Thai Me Up Seafood on the beach
Points of interest:
Chinook Winds Casino resort: Aside from the casino they have concerts, an arcade, sports bars, and restaurants and a dance club on Friday and Saturday nights. https://www.chinookwindscasino.com/
Olde Line Lanes and Kitchen: Bowling. Kitchen. Beer. Cocktails. https://www.oldelinelanes.com/
Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio: Blow your own glass art! https://www.lincolncityglasscenter.com/
More info on places to stay, eat and play can be found on the Explore Lincoln City website: https://www.oregoncoast.org/
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-846-3210
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.com/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>
Currently reading: The End of Eddy by Éduard Louis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or