[Libs-Or] Early Literacy Preconference Session

Jenny Berg Jenny.Berg at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Thu Mar 28 11:27:53 PDT 2019

Hi Taylor,
I will not be attending the preconference. However, I wonder if you would be interested in having early literacy kits available for participants to take for free. Through an LSTA grant Chemeketa Cooperative made kits with activity books and wheels that include crayons and are in a backpack string bag that can be colored. We have many extra of these kits in Spanish and would like to distribute them for free to all public libraries.

If you would like I can deliver the kits prior to your session and have them available for the taking.
Jenny

Jenny Berg
Library Director
McMinnville Public Library