[Libs-Or] OLA Quarterly | Open Educational Resources: Opportunities, Challenges, Impact!

Charles Wood wuchakewu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 21:48:25 PDT 2019

Here is a second notice about the OLA Quarterly issue called “Open
Educational Resources: Opportunities, Challenges, Impact!” The Guest Editor
is Jacqueline Ray, Director of Library Resources at Walla Walla Community
College. We send out a second notice to find more readers for the authors
who worked hard to share their knowledge and experiences with us. This is
an exciting issue about library efforts that are saving Oregonians millions
of dollars while providing the resources they need to create a better
future for all of us. We hope you like it!

Full Issue: Volume 24, Number 3 (2019) Open Educational Resources:
Opportunities, Challenges, Impact!
https://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/vol24/iss3/

Don’t forget to read Jackie’s introduction!

>From the Guest Editor, by Jacqueline Ray.

https://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/vol24/iss3/3/

Sciences and Technology Open Resources: A Collaborative Effort Between
Libraries and Faculty,

by Adelaide Clark and Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen.

https://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/vol24/iss3/4/

iFixit With the Library: Partnering for Open Pedagogy in Technical Writing,
by Forrest Johnson and Michaela Willi Hooper.

https://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/vol24/iss3/5/

Extending Open Textbook Network Workshop and Reviews to Include All OER and
Library Materials,
by Jennifer Lantrip, Amy Hofer, and Carol McGeehon.

https://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/vol24/iss3/6/

Let Us Get You Into College: Community College Librarians, Barnes & Noble,
and OER,
by Colleen Sanders.

https://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/vol24/iss3/7/

Getting up to Speed on OER: Advice from a Newbie,
by Amy Stanforth.

https://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/vol24/iss3/8/

Thank you,

Charles Wood