[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Library Technician 2 - Oregon State University Libraries & Press

McCaslin Kooyman, Erin erin.kooyman at oregonstate.edu
Fri Mar 29 09:28:30 PDT 2019

The Oregon State University's Valley Library is looking for energetic, customer service-oriented individuals to apply for a full-time, Library Technician II position opening in our Library Experience and Access Department. This position particularly focuses on providing in-person and virtual reference services, as well as backing up the student-staffed Information Desk. The successful candidate has strong communication and technical skills, collaborates well with others, and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for our diverse population.

Please visit https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/74400 (closing date 4/14/2019) if you would like to apply to join our amazing team.

OSU commits to inclusive excellence by advancing equity and diversity in all that we do. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, and particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, LGBTQ+ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.

Erin McCaslin Kooyman, MLIS
Library Experience + Access Department (LEAD)
Oregon State University Libraries and Press
(541) 737-3959
erin.kooyman at oregonstate.edu<mailto:erin.kooyman at oregonstate.edu>
pronouns: she, her, hers