[Libs-Or] Showcase your best work at 2019 Library Marketing and Communications Conference in St. Louis!

Sarah Stevenson sstevenson at georgefox.edu
Tue May 14 15:46:54 PDT 2019

*please excuse cross-posting*

Showcase your best work at 2019 Library Marketing and Communications
Conference. The Call for Proposals is now open!

The 2019 Library Marketing and Communications Conference (LMCC) Planning
Committee invites you to submit presentation proposals for consideration to
our 5th Annual LMCC Conference in St. Louis, Missouri. The conference will
be held November 13-14, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch.

Successful proposals will showcase the tried and true, the latest trends,
and the best practices in marketing and communications. Provide practical
tips and takeaways that can be immediately applied to any library’s
communication and marketing efforts. We’re looking for speakers who have
done this work long enough to have experiences and lessons to share. You
should be able to discuss the theory behind your decisions, as well as your
actions themselves, and your results. Ideally, your presentation will be
applicable and transferable to other types and sizes of libraries.

Have an idea? Please apply! The deadline is May 24, 2019.

We welcome all proposals for consideration, including proposals from
individuals or colleagues who want to co-present. We also encourage panel
submissions in which speakers will share different takes on the same topic..
Possible topics include:

   -

   Communications / PR / Media relations
   -

   Strategy / Research / Planning / Style guides
   -

   Workflow management
   -

   Staff buy-in / Internal support and partnerships
   -

   Diversity
   -

   User experience / Accessibility
   -

   Advocacy / Funding
   -

   Partnerships
   -

   Embedding
   -

   Promoting outreach programs & services
   -

   Engaging user groups
   -

   Videography / Animation / Editing
   -

   Social media
   -

   Graphic design
   -

   Website design
   -

   Other technology / Software

For more information on submitting your proposal, the proposal timeline,
the criteria for acceptance and the Call For Proposals form, visit
https://www.librarymarketingconference.org/Call-for-Proposals.

--
*Sarah Stevenson, MLS*
Research & Instruction Librarian