[Libs-Or] Book depreciation rate

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Tue May 28 11:06:33 PDT 2019

I would also think that depreciating your book collection could come back to haunt you if your library burnt down and the insurance company wanted to replace by the depreciated value.  Obviously there is more to insurance coverage than this, but why add a component that could be a problem.    I totally agree with Su.

Leah
Leah M. Griffith,  Director
Newberg Public Library
503.537.1256      cell 971.281.1874