[Libs-Or] French language books available for donation

Maureen Cole mcole at orcity.org
Wed May 29 10:16:48 PDT 2019

There are some French immersion schools, but the place I thought of immediately is the Alliance Francaise Portland, which is a French school for adults downtown. They might really enjoy these for their students. Good practice.
https://www.afportland.org/

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary
Subscribe to our : www.orcity.org/library/oregon-city-library-newsletter<http://www.orcity.org/library/oregon-city-library-newsletter>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.