[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Research Librarian (Temporary) - AK, CA, DC, NY, OR, WA or Virtual, USA
katy.davis at lac-group.com
Fri Nov 1 10:55:01 PDT 2019
Please excuse cross-postings...
*LAC Group* seeks a *Temporary Research Librarian* for a prestigious
national law firm. This position will be responsible for gathering,
synthesizing and delivering legal, business and technical information to
attorneys and staff; providing training and assistance in the use of a
variety of research, current awareness, competitive intelligence and
knowledge management tools; and collaborating with teammates, practice
groups and staff to provide innovative solutions that support the complex,
evolving research needs of clients. *This position can be remote/virtual
based or work out of any of the client firm’s offices and will run through
the end of 2019.*
- Collaborate with a nation-wide team of librarians to provide
comprehensive and sophisticated research, current awareness, competitive
intelligence and knowledge management services for attorneys and staff in
- Provide outreach, training, and on-demand assistance to attorneys and
staff in cost-effective and efficient use of research resources.
- 4+ years’ legal reference and research experience, preferably in a law
or corporate library
- Masters in Library and Information Science and/or Juris Doctor degree
- Demonstrated proficiency with major legal and business research
platforms, public records resources, competitive intelligence tools, and
state and federal legal information sources.
- Knowledge of emerging information delivery technologies, including
portals, software-as-a-service, and mobile. Experience with collaboration
- Knowledge of subscription licensing and copyright law is a plus.
*To apply, please visit:* https://lac.gp/2N6tJXN
LibGig Recruiting Assistant
p: (323)302-9432 | e: katy.davis at lac-group.com
L • A • C G R O U P
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/katy-davis-006990103/> | Twitter
The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please contact the sender.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or