[Libs-Or] REFORMA Oregon Virtual Meeting November 8

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Tue Nov 5 15:18:09 PST 2019

Greetings REFORMA Oregon members,

Don't miss our virtual fall meeting this Friday, November 8, at 12:00pm Pacific Time. Instructions on how to access the virtual meeting through Zoom are at the end of this email. I have attached the agenda to this email, as well.

Before our meeting, please review the minutes from our September,  June and March 2019 meetings. We will be voting to approve the minutes from these three meetings at our November 2019 meeting: http://reformaoregon.weebly.com/meeting-minutes.html

Save the dates for our upcoming meetings and events!

     Saturday, December 7, 2019 all day-Mock Pura Belpre in McMinnville, Oregon

     Saturday, February 22, 2020 10am-4pm-in Springfield, Oregon

     Saturday, May 23, 2020 10am-4pm-in Prineville, Oregon

How to access our November 8 Meeting:
OLA vmeeting is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: REFORMA Oregon Quarterly Meeting
Time: Nov 8, 2019 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/862050817

One tap mobile
+17207072699,,862050817# US (Denver)
+16465588656,,862050817# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 862 050 817
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acIJ92xH0d?

Saludos,

Kristen

Kristen Curé
Latino Liaison & Adult Services Librarian
Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library
225 5th St.
Springfield, OR 97477
(541) 726-2232 / Relay: 711
kcure at springfield-or.gov<mailto:kcure at springfield-or.gov>

[solid horizontal spl Logo]<http://wheremindsgrow.org/>
wheremindsgrow.org<http://wheremindsgrow.org/>
[SPL_facebook-icon_WEB]<https://www.facebook.com/springfieldpubliclibrary/?ref=sgm>  [SPL_twitter-icon_WEB] <https://twitter.com/wheremindsgrow>   [SPL_instagram-icon_WEB] <https://www.instagram.com/spl_wheremindsgrow/>

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I'll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City's accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html