[Libs-Or] New blog post about EDI / OLA-Q article

Candise Branum cbranum at ocom.edu
Sun Nov 17 11:12:55 PST 2019

Hi all,

Max Macias has written a blog post that details not only his personal
experience as a POC throughout this discussion, but also provides a concise
primer on the unreasonable standards our BIPOC friends are held to. He
makes specific suggestions for moving forward, including strategies for OLA
as an organization and for library directors and managers.

I recommend everyone following this discussion (and those new to the
thread) give it a read.

https://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/2019/11/ola-quarterly-racist-edi-article.html?m=1