[Libs-Or] Fwd: Healing from the Trauma of Racism: Early Bird Special Ends November 30th!

Max Macias mmacias at pcc.edu
Tue Nov 19 10:24:24 PST 2019

Hi Everyone,

I mentioned Communion Counseling and Consulting in recent blog post...

I attended Communion Counseling and Consulting's Healing from the Trauma of
Racism last Spring and it changed my life for the better.

Communion counseling does sessions with affinity groups--the Healing from
the Trauma of Racism was powerful and it was given to a group of BIPOC
only.

They also hold sessions for white colleagues, friends, spouses and
others....

If you are looking for some healing in your library. or community please
consider hiring Communion Counseling and Consulting.

Respectfully,

Max Macias
-
Max Macias, MLS