[Libs-Or] Various library supplies for offer

Stephanie Debner stephanie.debner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 11:11:23 PST 2019

The W.A. Budden Library at University of Western States has the following
library supplies to offer to any library that wants them. Our space in our
new campus doesn't have much storage for supplies, so we are consolidating
our resources.

   - Holdx-ex Insertable Label Holders (magnetic) -- 3/4" wide. 3 boxes
   each of red, yellow, and blue holders
   - Various widths (3/4", 1-1/2", 3") and colors of book repair tape.
   - Magazine covers: Demco SecureGuard Rigid Lock covers -- 12-5/8" sized
   (about 5-10 of them) and about 60+ that are slightly smaller.
   - Various other book repair supplies, including several rolls of binder
   tape (single and double-stitched available)
   - Assorted office supplies: 2 standard staplers (they work -- I
   promise!), 2 three-hole punches, white full sheet labels (1 box of 100, 1
   box of 25, both are unopened), Avery square labels (2" x 2")
   - 8-1/2" x 11" construction paper -- various colors -- a good sized box
   - unopened 500 sheet pack of Astrobrights heavy-weight paper (not
   cardstock)

Since we're not on the courier, we'll need to ship to you. Please contact
me directly if you are interested in any of these materials.

Stephanie Debner, MA, MLIS

University Librarian

(pronouns: she/her)

W.A. Budden Library

University of Western States

2900 NE 132nd Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97230

503-251-5757
sdebner at uws.edu