[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Library Assistant (Circulation), McMinnville

Adam Carlson Adam.Carlson at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Sat Nov 23 15:28:07 PST 2019

McMinnville's Public Library is recruiting a bilingual (Spanish and English) Library Assistant. Library Assistants play a critical role in our delivery of library services to the community. They are responsible for checking materials in and out, registering and updating patron accounts, collecting payments of fines and fees, and shelving and processing library materials.

Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional customer service that focuses on removing barriers to successful and effective use of library resources and services.

No library experience? No problem! We'll provide all of the necessary training to get you up to speed.

This is a part-time position working evenings and weekends.

The tentative schedule is:
Tuesday 4 - 8 pm
Thursday 4 - 8 pm
Saturday 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday 11:30 am - 4:30 pm

For more information and to apply visit https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/Mcminnville/<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/Mcminnville/jobs/2633779/library-assistant-circulation?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>
This position is considered open until filled. The hiring manager will begin reviewing applicants on December 2, 2019.

Adam Carlson
Circulation Supervisor
McMinnville Public Library
(503) 435-5556