[Libs-Or] Happy holidays - post your LIS job for free!

Katy Davis katy.davis at lac-group.com
Tue Nov 26 13:32:12 PST 2019

Hello!

With the holiday season right around the corner, we wanted to start it off
right by offering community members a free job posting (valued at $199) to
LibGig's job board.

Complete the job posting form
<http://go.pardot.com/e/792303/post-a-job-/28rs/2239161?h=YKiaqjOOP-cqUyYMZ1L7qw_09FhGZqFO5Gewq0NxpPI>
here
<http://go.pardot.com/e/792303/post-a-job-/28rs/2239161?h=YKiaqjOOP-cqUyYMZ1L7qw_09FhGZqFO5Gewq0NxpPI>
and
we’ll get the position posted to our job board as soon as we receive it.

What’s included in your free listing?

   -

   One job posting that will remain live on our online job board at
   LibGig.com <https://www.libgig.com/> until December 31, 2019.
   -

   Further promotion via our social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
   with other 11K followers.
   -

   Cross-promotion to our Career Connection newsletter
   <https://www.libgig.com/career-connection-newsletter/>, targeting our
   extended community.

This offer is limited to one job posting per customer.

[image: image.png]

We are excited to share this offer across the library & information science
community. Please excuse cross-postings.

Best,
Katy

Katy Davis
Recruiting Assistant
p: (323)302-9432 | e: katy.davis at lac-group.com
L • A • C      G R O U P
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/katy-davis-006990103/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/libgig?lang=en>

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please contact the sender.