[Libs-Or] Part-Time Temporary Reference Librarian Pool, Portland State University

Stephanie Doig smdoig at pdx.edu
Wed Oct 2 15:28:51 PDT 2019

*Position: Part-Time Temporary Reference Librarian Pool, Portland State
University*

*Location: Portland, OR*

Portland State University Library is seeking applicants to add one or two
individuals to its existing pool of part-time, temporary reference
 librarians.

Temporary Reference Librarians provide reference services to students,
faculty, and the public at a busy urban academic reference desk.

Specific schedules are set each term. Currently we have a specific need for
a person available for a 5pm-8pm shift on Thursdays through mid-December.
We have some other shifts available as well.

*Required Qualifications: *
- Master's degree in Library Science from an ALA-accredited institution
- Ability to pass a background check

*Preferred Qualifications:*
- Reference experience in academic libraries

*To Apply:* E-mail cover letter and CV to Stephanie Doig, smdoig at pdx.edu.

*Application deadline:* 10/16/19

*Portland State University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity
institution and welcomes applications from diverse candidates and
candidates who support diversity.*