[Libs-Or] OLA Proposal - Looking for libraries that work with laundromats?

Victoria Campbell vcampbell at beavertonoregon.gov
Thu Oct 3 11:24:19 PDT 2019

Hello Oregon Libraries:

We are looking for libraries who are working with laundromats or other unique community centers to provide an outlet for materials. Do you take withdrawn, donated, or other types of materials to laundromats? Or other high traffic places in your community? If you answered YES, we want to hear from you!

Beaverton City Library and Hillsboro Public Library are working on an OLA conference session proposal about different ways withdrawn, donated, or other materials are released into the community. If you got this far and are thinking, "we take withdrawn books to...," send us an email. So far we have transit, pediatricians/clinics and little free libraries covered.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Victoria Campbell
Youth Services Manager
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th St | Beaverton, OR 97005
503-526-2599 | www.BeavertonLibrary.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.beavertonlibrary.org_&d=DwMFAg&c=jVj56eFZMBdw2XTy1WmujjlEfwGR4yGcPx8hs15Otm8&r=zFGrjQupAxgIrbfGdqfIYdSjkPPUneVdpVH3pufiVrk&m=yNFxe4ewKH00C21YLqIeaMZ_r8PSKDOh9TDgSfJRjF8&s=xC3RudcKoKm0i2pxU-7SFeOxV_5Tf7J0kNWFv5TBMLc&e=>
Work days: Monday-Friday