[Libs-Or] News paper binders near Yamhill county?

will.worthey will.worthey at protonmail.com
Mon Oct 14 11:10:51 PDT 2019

This morning (10/14) I discovered that the Brothers of the Trappist Abbey in Carlton Oregon will no longer be able to do newspaper binding due to illness and dwindling staff. Here at Newberg Public Library we have relied upon this service for the binding of the Newberg Graphic for many years.

If anyone knows of alternative binding services able to do newspapers I would love to hear about it, especially if accessible from the Yamhill / Marion county zone.

Cheers!

Will Worthey
(Library Director Newberg Public Library)