[Libs-Or] Multifaith Spaces in Libraries

Melissa Little mlittle at beavertonoregon.gov
Thu Oct 17 17:19:31 PDT 2019

Hello!

I'm reaching out to ask if anyone has created a space in their library that is reserved for those patrons wishing a quiet space for prayer, meditation, contemplation, etc. We have had this request and have allowed when requested use of what are often staff only areas. However, we'd like to have something more accessible. We're hoping to  hear if anyone has a more dedicated area in your library and what your experiences have been.

Thanks so much.

Melissa Little
Circulation Manager
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th St | Beaverton, OR 97005
503-526-2598| www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>
My pronouns are: she/her/hers
What I'm reading, listening to, and enjoying<https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/user_profile/1266109817>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.