[Libs-Or] Bookshelves Sought for Private School Library in PDX Area

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Mon Oct 21 13:58:36 PDT 2019

Hi,

I am forwarding this on behalf of Amelia Schenk. You can reach her at ameliaschenk at yahoo.com<mailto:ameliaschenk at yahoo.com>.

Thanks,
Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us> | 503-378-5011 | www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/orlibsupport> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORLibSupport> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D348CF.6A72E0A0]

From: ola at memberclicks-mail.net<mailto:ola at memberclicks-mail.net> [mailto:ola at memberclicks-mail.net] On Behalf Of Amelia SCHENK
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:08 PM
To: Jennifer Maurer
Subject: [oasl-all] Bookshelves

Hello,

My name is Amelia Schenk and I am currently working as a volunteer trying to get our school library - Holy Family - open for the year. We experienced a flood in May and while we miraculously lost very few books, the majority of our shelving was damaged by the water.

I joined OASL as a friend while I work on opening up the library and when I saw this list-serv I wondered if anyone might help us. Does anyone have shelves your library is finished with and would like to donate to our school? We could arrange the moving of them. Or does anyone know of someone who does have shelves that are functional. One of our walls is completely open at the moment so any size will work.

Thanks so much for any consideration and/or advice you can give me.

Take care,

Amelia