[Libs-Or] Statewide Database Licensing Advisory Committee releases annual report

Brenda Herren BrendaH at ci.st-helens.or.us
Fri Sep 6 12:15:03 PDT 2019

Apologies for the blank email.  I was too anxious to share the news!

The Statewide Database Licensing Advisory Committee (SDLAC) has released its annual report<https://www.oregon.gov/Library/libraries/Documents/SDLP/Reports/SDLAC2019Annual%20Report_final.pdf>. The report highlights usage statistics of the resources in the Statewide Database Licensing Program<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/SDLP_FAQ/> from the previous year and well as committee activities.

Highlights from the previous year include changes to the academic library EBSCO/ProQuest subsidy formula, gathering data to help document school library needs for a general online encyclopedia product, and ongoing evaluation and improvement of the Libraries of Oregon<https://librariesoforegon.org/> web site.

For more information about the SDLAC, please see the SDLP FAQ<http://libguides.osl.state.or.us/c.php?g=464081&p=3172472> or contact me or other members of the SDLAC<https://www.oregon.gov/Library/libraries/Pages/SDLAC.aspx> directly.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve and communicate with you,
Brenda Herren-Kenaga
SDLAC Chair

Brenda Herren-Kenaga, MLS, MA
Reference Librarian