[Libs-Or] Beaverton City Library is hiring!

Emily Antonelli eantonelli at beavertonoregon.gov
Sat Sep 21 10:16:04 PDT 2019

Oregon Library colleagues,

The Beaverton City Library is hiring! We have an exciting opportunity to join our dedicated staff in providing outstanding customer service in a library that is well loved by its community.

Read and lean more (or apply!) here:
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/2575907/library-assistant-2

Emily Antonelli
Circulation Supervisor
Beaverton City Library
p: 503.350.3647
12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton, OR  97005-2883
Work days: Tuesday – Saturday
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BeavertonCityLibrary> | twitter<https://twitter.com/BeavertonLib> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/BeavertonLib/> | website<https://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>
📚 What am I reading and recommending?<https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/user_profile/1369530347>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.