[Libs-Or] Fwd: Registration closes Friday for ACRL Washington/Oregon Joint Conference (Oct. 24-25 at Pack Forest in Eatonville, WA)

Zoe Fisher ztrope at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:35:28 PDT 2019

Please share!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ACRL Washington <acrlwashington at gmail.com>

Hi there,

Our conference registration closes Friday and we don't want anyone to miss
out. Here are a few highlights about this year's ACRL-WA/OR joint
conference:

   - Our keynote is a workshop about interrupting microaggressions
   - Conference registration includes a donation to the original and
   present-day land stewards
   <http://acrlwa.org/2019JointConferenceBlog/7906361>
   - Program includes an unconference for library workers of color, a
   workshop about organizing against white nationalism in libraries, and
   several amazing lightning talks about collections, data, instruction, and
   more!

You can view our full program and register on our website, www.acrlwa.org.
Discounted registration rates are available for LIS students and members of
ACRL-Washington (members, please log in to the website) or ACRL-Oregon
(using the code provided by the ACRL-Oregon Board).

Hope you can join us at Pack Forest October 24 & 25!

Please forward this message to anyone who might be interested. :)

ACRL-Washington
www.acrlwa.org