[Libs-Or] Registration Open for "Edge 2.0: Insights to Action" Workshops

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Mon Sep 30 16:27:48 PDT 2019

Greetings! Final reminder - and we still have room!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D56EF7.9D306670]
The State Library is pleased to announce that registration for the Edge 2.0 Insights to Action workshops is now open!

As part of the State Library of Oregon's statewide Edge subscription, we are offering these free interactive workshops on how to leverage the Edge assessment results and other available data sources. Attendees will learn how to create SMART goals and action plans that address the unique needs of their library's community. Participants will also become familiar with strategies to communicate the central role the library plays in supporting community technology needs.

Register now<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2019EdgeWorkshop> (seating is limited):

*         Monday, October 7 at the State Library in Salem from 9:00a - 12:00p    OR

*         Tuesday, October 8 at the Hermiston Public Library Hermiston from 9:00a - 12:00p

Please note that your library must complete the Edge 2.0 assessment in advance of the workshop. Click here<https://platform.libraryedge.org/user/register-library-admin> to register for an Edge 2.0 account and get started! (Or if you've completed the original Edge assessment in the past 12 months, we can make that work too!)

Need help? Have questions? Contact Darci Hanning (darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> or 503-378-2527) or the Edge support team at platformsupport at libraryedge.org<mailto:platformsupport at libraryedge.org>.

We are excited to bring this opportunity to explore how Edge can help libraries address community needs!

Cheers!
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D31C27.4B9FEA30]