[Libs-Or] Librarians with Spines Salon...

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 08:12:52 PDT 2020

Greetings!

We hope you are well and safe!

Please join us for a series of Librarians with Spines Salons.

This is a collaboration between Hinchas Press and Lowrider Librarian.

We wish to host conversations between Librarians about important issues
such as:

   - Information Literacy in the time of Covid-19.
   - Self-publishing and censorship
   - BIPOC Librarian experience ethnographies, or other related topics
   - Critical librarianship in the 21st century
   - Multiple Languages online services

Anything you all want to talk about--we are pretty open and can have a
conversation about anything...

Please join us weekly on Friday evenings from 6-8 pm PST here:

<http://goog_717228417/>
https://hangouts.google.com/call/bGUj7XLfZTrD2Au24qC5AEEE

We look forward to seeing you and hearing what you have to say!

If you have any questions, or want to suggest discussion topics--please
email me.

Lowrider Librarian and Hinchas Press

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias