[Libs-Or] Helping patrons without internet access (or the million dollar question)

Lee Van Duzer Lee_Van_Duzer at co.washington.or.us
Mon Apr 6 16:49:22 PDT 2020

Hello all,

Has anyone found options to help patrons who don't have internet access but need to see the online or print materials?

I had a patron call with a legal question, and it's not something I can just read over the phone. They have been unable to get legal assistance. I imagine many library patrons are struggling without internet access. I figured I'd see if/how any other librarians are addressing this need.

Thanks,

~Lee

Lee Van Duzer (Mr.), Law Librarian
Washington County Law Library