[Libs-Or] Copyright in COVID era

Amy Hofer hofera at linnbenton.edu
Wed Apr 8 14:37:36 PDT 2020

Hi all, I created a one-sheet for higher ed folks about copyright and COVID
that could be adapted for k-12. The handout is ready for you to make a copy
and adapt with your own institution's info. Add your institution's name to
the footer and your attribution will be done.

Copyright in a Crisis Guidelines:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ale0alvLRGTjlpd999B1GTYnuxZIih5bLG3Qw_lHBs/edit?usp=sharing

In creating the copyright handout, I made use of ACRL Presents: Copyright
for Campus Closures <https://youtu.be/zGPSbPHN824>, Public Statement: Fair
Use & Emergency Remote Teaching & Research
<https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/10baTITJbFRh7D6dHVVvfgiGP2zqaMvm0EHHZYf2cBRk/mobilebasic?urp=gmail_link>,
and Rapidly shifting your course from in-person to online
<https://www.lib.umn.edu/copyright/rapidly-shifting-a-course-online>. I
recommend these resources for folks who would like to dig deeper into this
topic.

FYI,
Amy

--
Amy Hofer
Coordinator, Statewide Open Education Library Services

510-213-0702
Linn-Benton Community College
6500 SW Pacific Blvd.
Albany, OR 97321