[Libs-Or] Librarians with Spines Vol. 3 Call....

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:37:48 PDT 2020

Greetings OR Librarians!

From* Monday, April 13, 2020 to Friday, July 3, 2020, HINCHAS Press* will
solicit chapters for *volume 03 of Librarians with Spines*. Librarians with
Spines is published by *HINCHAS Press*, a micropress in Los Angeles run
exclusively by public-facing librarians. *Max Macias and Yago Cura* will
once again collaborate on obtaining and editing chapters, and publishing
the anthology.

If you work with/in Information and can hustle us a chapter of efforts
substantiated by research and  scholarship about a project, program, or
purview in that domain, we encourage you to send us that chapter by *July
3 *super pero super post haste to *librarianswithspines at gmail.com
<librarianswithspines at gmail.com>*

Please submit your *chapter abstract by Friday, May 15th, 2020.*  We will
let you know if it compliments the other proposed chapters in volume 3, and
is accepted by *Monday, June 1, 2020*. Past contributors include *Loida
Garcia-Febo, Candise Branum, Kael Moffat, Jason Alston, Mary Rayme, Diana
Lopez, Grace Yamada, Aquita Winslow, Miguel Juarez, Ann Matsushima Chiu,
Jinah Duvernay, Judy Lee*, et. al.

Thank You!

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias