[Libs-Or] COVID19 e-book for kids

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Fri Apr 17 13:36:57 PDT 2020

Please pardon the cross-posting.

Hi Everyone,

Here's another elementary-level resource about helping children cope during this time of coronavirus:

"Denise Daniels, a leading child development expert, has teamed up with Scholastic and the Yale Child Study Center to help children, families, and educators cope during this pandemic. First Aid for Feelings: A Workbook to Help Kids Cope During the Coronavirus Pandemic is a free 16-page downloadable workbook available in English and Spanish."

http://teacher.scholastic.com/education/coronavirusworkbook/

Have a good weekend.

Jen