[Libs-Or] OLA Legislative Committee mtg, Monday, 4/27, 3-5p

Buzzy Nielsen, OLA Legislative Committee Chair ldlcchair at olaweb.org
Thu Apr 23 09:43:45 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

The Oregon Library Association's Library Development and Legislative
Committee will be meeting virtually this upcoming Monday, April 27, from
3-5p. Everyone is welcome to attend! The committee addresses local, state,
and federal legislative/policy issues as they affect libraries and the
people we serve.

As with everything in life right now, coronavirus will be the focus of the
meeting, specifically the legislative responses to it. I've attached the
fuller agenda, which includes the information to connect via Zoom or phone.

Please let me know if you have any questions. See you on Monday!

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

*****
Chair, 2019-20
Library Development & Legislative Committee
Oregon Library Association
ldlcchair at olaweb.org
541-447-7978 (o)
971-270-0527 (m)