[Libs-Or] Civics workshops and OCLC Community Engagement Award (Apps due 5/31)

dcohen at hevanet.com dcohen at hevanet.com
Thu Apr 30 14:26:35 PDT 2020

Hi Oregon library community,

Hope you are staying safe and healthy. I've been soaking in information on
elections, the Constitution, misinformation, in prep for continuing my
workshops. But, it looks like in-person workshops will have to wait for
awhile so I'm contemplating online versions.

This might be a great way to "extend your outreach" about topics which are
very timely.

If you would like to chat about the possibility of offering a set of online
Civics workshops, please contact me. We can look at various options.

Take care!

Donna

Donna L Cohen, MLIS, MEd

Portland, Oregon

503-737-1425

 <mailto:dcohen at hevanet.com> dcohen at hevanet.com

Civics for Adults - and Others - Workshops: To Enhance Civic Knowledge and
Inspire Political Engagement

Webpage  <http://www.civicthinker.info> www.civicthinker.info

Facebook  <https://www.facebook.com/Civics-for-Adults-1490728887922036/>
https://www.facebook.com/Civics-for-Adults-1490728887922036/

"My philosophy is very simple. When you see something that is not fair, not
right, not just - stand up, say something, speak up!" Rep. John Lewis
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lzPpqc2WY>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lzPpqc2WY