[Libs-Or] Librarians with Spines Author Showcase #3

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:32:15 PDT 2020

*[Please share widely!]*

Greetings Oregon Library Community,

Come watch, interact and learn from our next showcase where Librarians with
Spines Vol. 2 authors, Miguel Juarez, Rebecca Hankins and Jina Duvernay
interview Librarians with Spines Vol. 1 authors, Anthony Bishop and Kael
Moffat.

[image: Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 10.28.20 AM.png]

Topics will range from Whiteness in LIS (Anthony and Kael wrote about this
in their chapter), to BIPOC Spaces in LIS (part of what Rebecca, Miguel and
Jina wrote about in their chapter).

This will be great and you don't want to miss it!

Monday, August 24, 1-2pm PST.

Please register for free here
<https://www.librarianswithspines.com/post/librarians-with-spines-author-showcase-3>
.

Thank you!

Max Macias
--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias