[Libs-Or] New book at the State Library - Whole Person Librarianship: A Social Work Approach to Patron Services

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Aug 17 09:13:16 PDT 2020

This new book is available for interlibrary loan from the State Library of Oregon. It is part of the Library and Information Science Collection<https://www.oregon.gov/Library/libraries/Pages/LIS-Collection.aspx>, which is supported in whole by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D67477.0F0367E0]
Whole Person Librarianship: A Social Work Approach to Patron Services<https://ccrls.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/oslpublic/search/detailnonmodal/ent:$002f$002fSD_ILS$002f0$002fSD_ILS:1529115/ada> by Sarah K. Zettervall and Mary C. Nienow. Libraries Unlimited, 2019. 978-1-4408-5776-8

>From the publisher: This book "highlights the connections rapidly being made between librarians and social workers and explains how to create those partnerships."

If you would like to request these or other materials from the State Library please use your library's established interlibrary loan process. If this option is not available right now, please send the following info to library.request at state.or.us<mailto:library.request at state.or.us>:

  *   Your full name
  *   Name and shipping address of your library
  *   Complete title information for the book you want to borrow
  *   Phone number where you can be reached if staff have questions about the request
Items will be checked out and mailed to your library, not to you personally. If you need materials delivered to your home, please work with your library to make that arrangement. The State Library can work with libraries to extend loan periods to account for longer delivery times. If you are not currently affiliated with a library, please contact me to discuss alternative options for borrowing the material.

We welcome purchase suggestions. The library science collection is meant to support the whole Oregon library community. Contact me with your recommendations!

Tamara Ottum
(she/her)
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
*COVID-19 info for libraries: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow @StateLibraryOR on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest