[Libs-Or] Clever names for adult literacy and high interest/low vocabulary collections?

Ellie Avis eavis at josephinelibrary.org
Wed Aug 19 17:21:27 PDT 2020

Hi Kirsten,
We sort of have this-We started out calling them "quick reads," and focused on shorter word count and "hi-lo" items. We've since added more graphic novels, media tie-ins and mass market paperbacks, so we've sort of dropped the "quick read" designation and are just calling them "read and return." It's an uncatalogued collection that we've labeled "read and return," meaning you don't need a library card to borrow them.

Ellie Avis
Josephine Community Library