[Libs-Or] Fwd: [wcc] Introducing the PCC CLEAR Clinic

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:59:24 PDT 2020

FYI

Please share.

Max

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: PCC CLEAR Clinic Team <alena.tupper15 at pcc.edu>
Date: Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 11:15 AM
Subject: [wcc] Introducing the PCC CLEAR Clinic
To: <wcc-group at pcc.edu>

Free legal services in the Portland area
[image: Free legal services in the Portland area]
[image: PCC Clear Clinic Community Legal and Educational Access and
Referral Clinic]

*We are thrilled to introduce the new PCC Community Legal & Educational
Access & Referral (CLEAR) Clinic! *The CLEAR Clinic is a new legal clinic
operating from PCC Cascade and we provide the following services:

   - Criminal record and eviction expungements
   - DACA applications and renewals
   - Housing and immigration court navigation
   - Legal name and gender-marker changes
   - Other legal advice and referrals for legal services, PCC resources,
   and other community-based resources

*All of our legal services are free and accessible to everyone in the
Portland metropolitan area who qualifies for these services under the
law *(though
government filing fees may apply). In conjunction with the PCC Paralegal
program <https://t.e2ma.net/click/89qq8c/o23jvdf/422nbl>, the CLEAR Clinic
seeks to help our community members eliminate barriers to well-being as we
all struggle to build a healthy post-pandemic community.
To learn more about the CLEAR Clinic and to request our services via our
intake form, visit our website at www.pcc.edu/clear-clinic.
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/89qq8c/o23jvdf/kv3nbl>

Please circulate this message widely, and encourage your networks to share
this information with anyone who might benefit. We look forward to working
with you, and to helping tear down some of the barriers that keep our
community from enjoying each member’s full participation.
College services are operating remotely for the summer and fall terms.
Visit pcc.edu for more information.
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/89qq8c/o23jvdf/0n4nbl>
*The PCC CLEAR Clinic* has been made possible through funding entirely by
the City of Portland, Office of Community & Civic Life. Any views,
findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this website do not
necessarily represent those of the City of Portland.
*Manage*
<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1789842/1754126/178807822/11101040654/?s=IeQ2i95YReIWVEjDXgsF6hp49yYse_XyT_DI26_QkFg>
your preferences | *Opt out*
<https://t.e2ma.net/optout/89qq8c/o23jvdf?s=xe7ic563ERROAChEk4tYl1fLT_Le1UIgQa1xQfVhMpY&r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzE3ODk4NDIvMTc1NDEyNi8xMTEwMTA0MDY1NC8_cz1XVk82T21zbFN6NjBwXzlCRlRIclFGYTQ1NkVMRW43MG05eDVlMUI5WGlV>
using *TrueRemove®*
Got this as a forward? *Sign up*
<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1789842/1754126.178807822/> to
receive our future emails.
View this email *online* <https://t.e2ma.net/message/89qq8c/o23jvdf>.
12000 SW 49th Ave
Portland, OR | 97219 US <#m_-8924941844013782476_>
This email was sent to wcc-group at pcc.edu.
*To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.*
<http://wcc-group@pcc.edu>

[image: powered by emma] <https://t.e2ma.net/click/89qq8c/o23jvdf/gg5nbl>

https://groups.google.com/a/pcc.edu/d/msgid/wcc-group/0rvbb.89qq8c.o23jvdf%40e2ma.net
<https://groups.google.com/a/pcc.edu/d/msgid/wcc-group/0rvbb.89qq8c.o23jvdf%40e2ma.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>