[Libs-Or] Former Emporia State Employee Awarded Back Pay

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:15:30 PDT 2020

Finally!

The Hales deserve more than this, but it is a start.

When I was a student at Emporia I was harassed and discriminated against.

Emporia has much to work on.

Max Macias

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>

Twitter feed: