[Libs-Or] Remove me please

CARLSON Malinda S. malinda.carlson at state.or.us
Wed Dec 16 13:36:06 PST 2020

Hello,
I'm hoping that I can be removed from this list. I am no longer my agencies library contact.

Thank you

Malinda Carlson (she, her)
Director of Independent Living
535 SE 12th Avenue; Portland OR 97214
971-673-1578
503-234-7468 fax
malinda.carlson at state.or.us<mailto:max.west at state.or.us>
http://www.Oregon.gov/blind<http://www.oregon.gov/blind>
[OCB's logo, "Commission for the Blind" with the Oregon State seal, underlined with "Blindness without Barriers."]

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.