[Libs-Or] Update on Blue River Library rebuilding efforts

WEIBLE Arlene * SLO Arlene.WEIBLE at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Dec 17 07:55:46 PST 2020

A nice story about efforts to rebuild the Blue River Library, which was destroyed in the Holiday Farm Fire in September.

Plans taking shape to rebuild Oregon community library destroyed by wildfire
https://kval.com/news/local/plans-taking-shape-to-rebuild-oregon-community-library-destroyed-by-wildfire

""This will be a long process, but with the goodwill and determination of our community and our many partners and friends, we know we will be able to honor Frances' memory by building a new library that not only preserves our local history but also embraces the digital age," according to McKenzie Recovery."